This is one of my favourite treats and it's so easy to make. You need a high-speed blender, e.g Vitamix, that is strong enough to blend frozen berries.
The main 2 ingredients are frozen blueberries and coconut milk. You can experiment with different berries and ingredients such as banana, cinnamon, nuts etc.
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger (it tastes great without ginger too)
- Pulse the coconut milk with the salt and ginger first
- Add the blueberries and blend until creamy
- Scoop into cups and enjoy!